So ready to go! She got to pick her own race number! :) 150!
Jumping in! Paul jumped in about 5 seconds later! :)
Ready to head out to transition! Proud that she finished her swim!
Heading out on the bike...
The cutest and best cheering section! :) Love them!
Finishing up the bike ride...
Heading out on their run...
Running in to the FINISH!!
Way to go big girl! We are so, so proud of you for not giving up, trying your best, and loving every minute!
Racing buddies...LOVE!
Giving Hooty the Owl hugs and telling her about the race. :)
Paul and Hooty :)
The sisters had to get their picture with Hooty too of course! :)
So proud of my little triathlete! I've never even done one before! :) She rocked it!
Showing off her medal, shirt, and number!
Way to go sweet girl! Daddy and Mommy are so proud of the heart that you put into your first big race! You're amazing!

























2 comments:
That's awesome. I'M proud of her. She never gave up. I love that.
I've never seen a little kids' triathlon or anything like this! SO cute!!!! I love this whole idea.
Post a Comment