I turned 34 a couple of weeks ago and it was just the best day/week. When I woke up, I was smothered with kisses and "Happy Birthday Mommy!" The girls each got me a card with a gift card to one of my fave shopping spots in each card. They know me so well. ;) P gave me a sweet card and a little getaway to the Gaylord. (Post on that coming soon.) He always does a super-duper job planning with the girls. Love him so much! I was made to feel super special by my favorite peeps. I got my annual birthday song phone call from my parents as we were driving to school, and as usual, the harmonies were spot on. ;) They sent me the best card and my dad wrote me the best note. I already knew he'd written something, (my dad has a way with words), so I'd decided before I'd even opened it that I wasn't going to cry. Oops...that didn't work out so well. My students made me feel so special, giving me the one gift I'd asked from them, following my directions the first time given. :) Friends made my day with cards, texts, phone calls, and FB wishes. (Isn't FB the best thing ever on your bday?!) Anyway, it was a great day/week. We finished my actual birthday with cupcakes. I even blew out a candle. :) Thank you, family and friends, for blessing my life. I'm über blessed fo sho!
No comments:
Post a Comment