I know every mom says it as each year goes by, but I seriously can't believe that my baby is 4. It's exciting, fun, a tiny bit sad, and I love her more everyday. She is completely and totally different from her sisters. She loves to be funny, she is completely independent, she is a total clown, she can be shy, she's obsessed with Dora, and she can sing like no other. I love every little thing about her. She is my child that is hard to get mad at when she is naughty. She loves Jesus and asks the craziest and most amazing questions about Him. I'm so proud of the little girl she is. Here she is in all of her Dora glory on her birthday...
We love you so much Molly Joy! You are such a shining light! Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment