
The sky was so pretty when we left, the girls were sassied up to go to Mimi's for the night, and we were ready to go!

At dinner, we had a cheese plate...our fave! We love cheese. And then, they brought me a creme brûlée for dessert. Yum!

The Gaylord was all decorated for Christmas and this was the point when I decided we were going to have to come back and bring the girls. So fun!

I love, love, love the breakfast buffet there. So, so good.

As we walked into the ICE exhibit the next morning, there was this giant twinkling tree and the Pixar boy on the moon. Loved it!

The giant coats were barely enough to keep us from freezing. So fun to wear though! :)

The exhibit was based around the characters from Madagascar. So cute!

I loved the giant Nativity! Pretty!
My birthday was so great! Thanks to my awesome hubs for making it special! Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment