Syd loves her buddy Lucas. :)
They had this cut-out at the Y. Of course we had to get some pics! Good times at the Y.
Peach Pie my mom brought home one night. No words necessary. *drool*
After Tyson was born, we took Dre home with us for an evening. Look at that cute boy and his giant slice o' pizza!
My poor Syd got herself an ear infection. So thankful it wasn't the flu! So far we've been spared. Praying that's the way it stays!
Serious cuteness. I can't get enough of her.
Gracie Claire did the dance clinic that the high school dance team held one Saturday. She loved every minute and did a surprisingly (our fam is not known for our dancing abilities...I know you're surprised! ;)) great job!
So proud of her performance! :)
LOL! Found on the iPad. Love it!
Our children's ministry has photos of our kids lining the hallways. Gracie Claire is in one this time around! So fun!
Bucket filled. I love being a teacher. :)
My Baby and Me
The 100th day of school was a great success! They make a huge deal out of it in Kindergarten, so Syd brought her 100's project (10 groups of 10 things) and got to share what she has learned in the first 100 days of school...in front of the whole school! It was a proud mommy moment. I'm thankful I didn't know she was going to be up talking in front of the whole school, because when I saw her come to the front of the gym, I rushed to get up there to video and take pics and was a shaky idiot. I will NOT be a good stage mom. I get way more nervous than they do. She did a fantastic job. She said, "In the first 100 days of Kindergarten, I have learned to write. At first it was hard, but now I have gotten better and better." *tear* She looked at me with the proudest sparkle in her eyes. Love that girl.
And that, friends, ends the random post of the week! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment