Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tyson Gray

My newest, precious nephew was born on January 17th to my sister and BIL.  He oozes sugar and is beyond adorable.  He gives me baby fever, but P says "NO!" and that I'd better get my fill just by cuddling T.  Enough talk...his face speaks for itself. 
 My sister was there when I had all 3 of my girls and I've been there for the birth of both of her boys.  Coolest thing ever!  Love my sister!
 Proud Auntie!  Look at his purple feet! :)
 Proud Cousins and Uncle P
 Seriously.  Could he be any more adorable?!
 Sweetness
 After school one day, we stopped by Gracie's so I could get my baby fix.  While we were there, Dre brought me a dry erase marker to draw whiskers on his face.  You can see what conspired after that.  Even Tyson got a little 'stache.  :)
This poor child.  He already gets used for our entertainment. 
Love him!


No comments: