Friday, February 15, 2013

She's 6!

This little bundle of love is 6 years old today!  Just like with her sister yesterday, I can't believe how fast it has flown by!  Sydney Hope, our inquisitive, stubborn, strong-willed lady has grown into a loving, smart, little beauty.  She is our child who feels strongly about what she wants and she'll do whatever it takes to make it happen.  We love her so much!
 
My Inquisitive, Ornery, Funny, Sweet, Pretty Baby,
Mommy is so proud of you!  You have taught me so much in your 6 years here on earth!  I still think about being nervous about having a 2nd baby because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to love another baby as much as the first.  I quickly learned that God gives you the capacity to love your 2nd baby just as much as your first.  I'm so thankful that you were that baby.  He used you to teach me about love.  You are our hard-headed girl.  You don't give up on trying to get what you want.  Sometimes it gets you into trouble, but I think that someday you will use this "gift" for something amazing.  You are so inquisitive.  You love to figure out how things work.  You want to be outside with Daddy doing work or watch him try to fix something.  You are so sweet.  You have lots of friends.  Everyone around you loves you!  I always hear people say, "Your Sydney is so sweet!"  They're right!  You love being a little sister and a big sister!  You get to enjoy the best of being both!  You love your sisters and they love you!  Mommy and Daddy are so in love with you Sydster!  You have been given so many gifts and we love watching as Jesus uses them for His glory!  More than anything, we pray that you will grow up to love, follow, and serve Jesus every single day of your life!  He is already using you for His kingdom!  We can't wait to watch as His plan for your life unravels.  We love you sweet Syd!
 
Happy 6th my Sydney Hope!
Love you,
Mommy


No comments: