Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Last Day of January!

And a hello to you!  Just thought I'd catch my 3.7 readers up on the Aslin happenings!  Get ready for some amazing randomness...
 This is how my GC is efficient in her cleaning up skillz!
 People.  I don't run.  I wish I did.  Truly.  Anywho...last Sunday we had some AH-mazing weather here in Tejas, so the girls rode their bikes, P jogged, and I walked/jogged  a whole 1.2 miles.  This, friends, is a miracle.  I'm pretty positive this happened because I was wearing my Justin shirt.  Happy 33rd birthday to my JT, by the way.  ;)
 This, this right here.  I love it.  So much fun!
 We've been trying to cook new, healthy meals.  I'd say I've been about 75% successful.  Loving the new meals, but cooking is still not my fave.  
Today was "sports day" at Molly's sitter's house.  She picked this "sporty" little outfit and gave me her "sportiest" pose.  Love her.  

Friends.  This is it.  Our week.  

No comments: