It's been a busy and fun January so far...
I chopped off my hair.
We've loved the pretty weather and have gotten some park time in.
Gracie Claire got a new, stronger pair of glasses...
and Sydney and Molly got their first pair.
(They were bound to have bad vision. Thankfully, no lazy eye like their mama! ;))
The fab 5 got to leave school and go eat lunch without supervising little children. It was like going on the best, hour long date ever!
P and I went on a date to see "The Hobbit" and to eat fondue. So fun. Love him!
We went to see one of my all-time fave movies and share it with our littles...
"The Princess Bride."
We lounged on the weekend!
We welcomed a new, sweet, precious nephew into our family! Graham Thomas was born on January 13th! Isn't he adorable?!
GC (along with friends she has had since Kindergarten) battled it out in our school's Battle of the Books competition! They did AWESOME!!
We celebrated our adorably sweet nephew Tyson's 1st birthday! I can't believe he's already 1!! Love him!
That's it friends! 2014 has been so far, so good! I've also been reading a lot. One of my goals for the year is to read more for fun! More to come on that. Until then, peace out friends!









No comments:
Post a Comment