Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Another Post...

I don't have anything specific to post on except to share some pictures that are from our every day lives...
 This is my 1st and 2nd grade Bible class at church.  I've been teaching this class for, I think, around 2 years.  Of course, the kids have changed, but I do love being able to serve this way.  I've gotten to have GC and Sydney both in my class, which I love. 
 I love my job, and it helps that I work with people I just heart!  They're so fun!  We got together last weekend to celebrate my friend Kim's "retirement" and Val's "19th" birthday.  Good times.
 We went through a car wash on Monday and the girls squealed with excitement.  I love how little things like that can bring so much joy.  :)
 This is what happens when a certain sneaky lady gets hold of your phone.  Love her.
 Syd had lunch with me in my classroom this week.  I love that special time with just her.
 I've been looming.  That is all.  ;)
Our Urkel.  Love my funny girl!
 Truth.  There have been actual bacon conversations this week.  I'd rip this up.
 I mean, for real...how adorable is he?!
 This time, my work iPad got hijacked by these 3 cute ones...
And this.  This just makes me laugh. Rigor is used in daily conversations in the business of education.    And how can you not love Inigo Montoya?!

No comments: