Even though I'm completely Texan when it comes to the weather, meaning I think I'm freezing when it's 60, I still have to laugh at how people freak out when the weather actually turns into "real" winter weather. All of my extended family live up north and deal with this kind of thing through most of winter. They actually go to school and work when there are flurries and "wintry mixes!" Shocking! (Sarcasm intended!)I have loved getting some real winter weather. The snow that we had was an extra perk, even though it lasted like 15 minutes. Gracie Claire loved it! We got all bundled up (minus one missing mitten that we had to substitute a sock for) and even accessorized for playing in the snow! She is very into her purple purse with the pearl strap and pink sunglasses.
Needless to say, the mitten came off as fast as it went on so she could feel the snow. As soon as she was done feeling it, she started eating it. Several small handfuls made it into her mouth. It must have tasted great!

Needless to say, the mitten came off as fast as it went on so she could feel the snow. As soon as she was done feeling it, she started eating it. Several small handfuls made it into her mouth. It must have tasted great!
I just love the fact that snow fascinates my sweet girl! It's such a gift to be able to realize how I need to remember to take joy in things like snow days and "wintry mix" days!

2 comments:
How fun! It's easy to forget in the inconvenience how excited we used to get to have something like snow! Those pictures are adorable.
AMANDA! Yea you have a blog! I will be excited to be checking in with your family!
Tony and I have laughed about Texans and cold weather as well...But it sure is fun when we get it...
Have the best weekend!
BJB
Post a Comment