Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas









Christmas was great this year! We were able to spend time with all of our family (except for my extended family, who I miss a ton!) Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, but it has definitely gotten better since having Gracie Claire. I get a huge kick out of watching her take everything in. I can't help think about how exciting it will be when she really gets what it's all about!
My parents (BigPa & Gigi) got Gracie Claire a rocking horse as one of her gifts. It's pretty cute. She probably got the most excited when she saw it come out. It sings an old western type song when you squeeze it's ear. The song gets a little creepy sounding after you hear it 45 times in a row.
Well, I hope everybody had a great Christmas and time with their families. I'm sharing some of my favorite pics from Christmas (which I have to say, are way to hard to format and put on the page where you want them once they're uploaded...I must be missing something, because I don't think I'm that much of a tard...seriously!)

No comments: