Friday, January 12, 2007

Pics of My Girl I Have to Share








3 comments:

Courtney said...

These are so precious! And it isn't you, pictures are really hard to work with on blogger!

Chesley said...

I am so glad to know you are in blog world! I love looking in at everybody's pictures. I love the one of you and Paul close to the bottom of your page (I can't remember the title..you are leaving for 10 days). That is a great picture! I have had fun reading all your posts. Now I feel like I can keep up with you more.

Shelly said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I found it on Chesley's. Gracie Claire is such a little doll! I can't believe she is about to be TWO! It just doesn't seem right. I enjoyed reading your posts. I love blog-land. It's so great to be able to keep up w/ everyone! I HATE being away from Tra too. Isn't it great to love being with your husband so much? 10 days is a LONG time to be apart! Looking forward to seeing a picture of Miss Sydney soon! (I LOVE that name!)