I love being an aunt! My sweet little nephew Sam came to stay with us during the day for a week a little while back, and I have to say that he is one of the calmest, most content babies ever! The only time I ever heard a fuss out of him was when he was hungry or needed to be changed. It was interesting having two babies so close in age to take care of at the same time. But, I'm not complaining one bit because it's like they made a deal to take it easy on me. Sam was so sweet about being a patient for our little 2 year old doctor, waiting on Aunt Amanda if I was dealing with other baby issues, and not having any diaper explosions while he stayed with us. The hardest part about having two so close in age was getting out and running errands. For the most part I stayed home, but there were times when I had to get all 3 of them out of the house. I think it's having 2 carriers. Overall, it was a fairly normal week with my buddy Sam joining in on the fun. I loved getting to take care of him! Sweet Sam is such an important part of our family and I thank God for giving him to us!
Life is a beach
7 years ago

3 comments:
What a CUTE punkin'!!!
Sweet guy!!!
What a cutie! I'm still not sure who he looks like yet.
Post a Comment