Our sweet Molly is 6 months old! How is that even possible!? I definitely think that it's gone by faster this time around. She is completely precious and the easiest baby. She's gorgeous too...how can I leave that out?!
I waited quite a while to start food with her, but here she is chowing down on cereal and squash. She's not a big fan yet. Her gag reflex was triggered several times. How can I blame her...it IS disgusting.
Squash was Joelle's first too. She still doesn't have this eating thing mastered and the fact that she likes to suck on her fingers makes it extrememly messy!
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
1 comment:
Squash was Joelle's first too. She still doesn't have this eating thing mastered and the fact that she likes to suck on her fingers makes it extrememly messy!
Post a Comment