Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mommy's Day

This is so late...but, not too late. I had an awesome Mommy's Day. We went out to eat with my mom and the family Saturday night and then cooked out at our house on Sunday. I am so blessed with a mom who has been a living example of what a Godly mother looks like. I strive to be just as awesome as she is as a mom. She's the best! My girls and hubster gave me a great day. They brought me flowers and a cake (Gracie Claire chose it) and were so excited to give them to me. They gave me lots of hugs and kisses and just spoiled me. I am SO blessed by my girls and feel beyond deserving to have them as mine.




The Best Gifts In the World




1 comment:

Randi Freeby said...

I love all the pics. I read all and love the posts too.