Saturday, October 02, 2010

Branson, MO ~ The Place To Go...

Ha! My title is so nerdy. Read it like this..."Branson Moe ~ The Place To Go!" It rhymes. :) Anyway! Our Branson trip was so much fun! It went so fast and was definitely not relaxing, but was definitely fun! The whole trip was planned because of an Ironman 70.3 that Paul had signed up to do, but we squeezed in a couple of fun things too. I'm so thankful my parents got to come along. It rocked to have help with the girls plus they are just fun to be around too.


Dad and Mom took us to see "Noah~The Musical!" I heart musical theater and was just as excited as the girls. It was SOOO good. The set was awesome...way beyond our expectations! The girls loved it! Even Molly sat still (for the most part) and really liked it.

My cousin Daniel is a freshman at a college there is Branson. It was great to be able to see him and let the girls play with him. He's such a great guy and we're really proud of him! I did feel a little old when we saw him though. I was a freshman in high school when he was born, so I rocked him as a baby. Now look at him. Ugh. 32 is knocking at my door.




On our way out of town, Mom and Dad treated all of us to Lambert's. Ummm...DELISH! The most unhealthy food you can think of, but oh so good! They throw rolls at you at this place-- among other things. I definitely want to partake of the Lambert's goodness again one day!

All in all, our Branson trip was great! The one big portion of this post missing is Paul's big race, which will be a post all it's own! Can't wait to go back to Branson again someday!

No comments: