Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch '10


It's a tradition for us to go to the amazing Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch every year. We heart it so much! We've gone since Gracie Claire was just a baby and we've never missed a year! I love making traditions! This year something awesomely ridonculous happened...our little ladies made things easy on us! Yep...you read that right! They posed for pictures, they smiled, and they were just all around fantacular! The weather rocked this year and we weren't stepping in ginormous mounds of mud to make our way through the patch. All in all...a fab year of pumpkin patching!

Ahhh...it's so refreshing to take pictures that don't leave me pulling my hair out! They LOVE posing with all of the fab Disney characters! :)

This will be the only time you shall see these lovely ladies behind bars...although there are days I wish we had one of these for Molly. :) Just kidding...no haters! If we did have one, she'd figure out how to get out of it anyway, so it'd be waste of money. ;)

This picture just makes me smile...I love them so, so much!!



See you next year! Love this place...mainly because I love this time of year! It's definitely my fave!! Happy Fall!

No comments: