I have the BEST husband. I seriously could not ask for more! He takes care of all 4 of his girls in so many ways. He is our spiritual leader, our moral support, our comedian, the BEST Daddy to our girls, my best friend, and my hubby. God created in him something I couldn't even imagine having in a husband. He was created to be mine and to be our girls' Daddy. So babe, thank you for all you do. There are not words enough to thank you for how you love me and our girls. You completely rock...in every way!! Love you so much!

Us...I am SO blessed!

Not just any guy can be an amazing Daddy to little girls. Paul is the BEST! Not once have I ever seen any disappointment that he doesn't have a son. He is completely content with his girls. They are completely blessed to have him as their Daddy. They will grow up knowing what a real man looks like. He's the real deal...the best husband and the best Daddy.


I love these!!


I love these!!

Happy Birthday Babe! You totally rock 34!




No comments:
Post a Comment