
My Hubby is my favorite thing this week. He's my favorite for so many reasons...
- He's not just my hubs...he's my best friend. I have fun with him, laugh with him, cry with him, and fight with him.
- I can count on him. He has never broken a promise to me. He provides for our family in so many ways. I know he will be there for me as soon as I need him.
- He is not prideful. He admits his wrongs. He is so humble.
- He's stinkin' smart. Like, seriously, smart. Gifted in so many areas that I could only dream of. Sometimes I try to be interested in what he is saying...but it just doesn't make sense. These are the times when I just nod my head and try to act like I'm paying attention. (These times are rare, because we both know which honors I graduated with and which ones he did. ;) And I don't care if he is getting ready to graduate with his Masters degree...has he ever taught a child to read? Yeah...that's what I thought.) Sidenote for the literal readers out there: Please know this is all in good humor and written for my hubby, so don't think we're that competitive. I already said he's a stinkin' genius! :) He just won a national essay contest for cryin' out loud! (I'm more than proud!! There are no words!)
- He's passionate about so many things and he gives everything he has to those things...his faith, his wife, his daughters, his education, his health, and his hobbies.
- He's an AMAZING Daddy. I couldn't have asked for more. Our girls future husbands will have a lot to live up to. Not just any man can be an awesome Daddy to little girls/future women. He's that guy. He knows how to be gentle with them, yet firm. He knows how to make them laugh and comfort them when they cry. He knows how to encourage their strengths and help them work on their weaknesses. He's ridiculously amazing.
- He's the BEST husband. When I married him 10 years ago I didn't know I would be able to love him more than I did in that moment...but I do. He knows me better than anyone. He treats me with kindness, respect, gentleness, patience (wow does he need a lot of it with this stubborn lass), love, and compassion. He's passionate about making our marriage stronger than it already is. He takes me on dates. He makes me feel special. He still brings me flowers. He's the best. Oh...and he's really easy on the eyes too. :)
- He's an awesome man of God. His faith is always growing. He has worked hard to grow in his walk with the Lord. He LOVES Jesus. He wants to do what God wants more than anything else in his life. He is open about his faith and not afraid or ashamed to talk about it. He's an example to anyone who meets him.
I love you babe. You're my favorite.
PS: This is my 400th post! There couldn't be a better topic to write about for number 400! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment