As most of you probably know (if you've read my blog for a while...Hi Mom!) Paul has been a stay-at-home Daddy/grad student (getting his Masters in Healthcare Administration) for the last couple of years. Don't know why? Click HERE. Anyway...he's amazing at doing both of those things. He's pretty much awesome at anything he does. He has kept a 4.0, become a leader in his program, networked, networked, and networked some more, and has done just about everything possible to put himself out there to start his new career once he graduates. He's done all of this while being the best Daddy and husband. I know! You're jealous. Please...try to control it. (Just kidding...I'm just a little proud.) A few months ago he worked on an essay for a national essay contest. I helped him edit it and I have to say that I fell asleep several times while reading. Obviously I know nothing about the topic that he wrote on (Accountable Care Organizations if you're so interested), but the people who judged his essay (thank goodness I wasn't a judge) thought it was amazing! HE WON FIRST PLACE--IN THE NATION! When he called to tell me I was driving home from school. We were both so excited that we were giggling like our little girls do when they're being tickled. This is huge for him and I couldn't be more proud! What does this mean for him, you ask? He is going to be recognized at a national healthcare administration conference next week in Chicago, he won a cash reward (God continues to provide for us in the most amazing ways), and he will be published in the Journal of Healthcare Management. HUGE!! We're not for sure what God has planned for us when Paul finishes school, but this was an amazing (I know I keep using this word...I can't help it!) reminder that God is completely in control and has a plan for us! How awesome is HE!?! He has never left our sides even for a second. He has lifted us up when we were down and has constantly provided for us even when the numbers didn't seem to make sense. We serve an AWESOME God and He is so faithful to us! He has given me an AMAZING (yep...I said it again) husband who is so smart, talented, funny, and a fab Daddy and husband. Not to mention he's easy on the eyes. :) I'm a blessed girl. We're a blessed family.
Life is a beach
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment