Gracie Claire's sweet little class!
Flamingos are always a favorite!
Time to ride the Train! :)
Interacting with the animals is always F-U-N!
Gracie Claire got to have Dippin' Dots. I think it was the highlight of her day. This picture shows how interested she is in the elephant, which was walking straight toward her. (Sarcasm intended.) Instead she was just humoring me by taking a quick second to look at the camera instead of stuffing her mouth full of those oh so delicious dots of ice cream/not so sure it's ice cream. :)
We got really close to the gorillas. The Papa gorilla didn't look so thrilled with GC. The look on his face as he is staring at her was just a little creepy...but cool at the same time. Gracie Claire also had a friendly little convo with the Mama gorilla. :)
The fact that GC touched this lovely Gray Banded King Snake (I know you're so proud that I remembered it's name babe!) made Paul so jealous...er, I mean proud. :)
We had such a blast! Loved getting to have a little one-on-one time with my big girl! Being a Mommy is just the best.

















No comments:
Post a Comment