Monday, September 12, 2011

Go Pauly, It's Yo Birthday, Gonna Party Like It's Yo Birthday

Happy Birthday to the best hubby ever!  We spent all weekend partyin' it up, which basically means we ate out a lot.  We are the MOST blessed girls ever!  I have the best hubby for me and the girls have the greatest Daddy ever!  He turned 35 today, which means I'm married to an older man.  How lucky is he?  :)

I've said it before and I'm about ready to say it again...I was given more than I could have ever hoped for in a husband.  He loves me way more than I deserve and is an amazing Daddy!  God sure did bless me!
 They sure do love their Daddy!
 Love, Love, Love him!!!
 Do you like the amazing wrapping job I did?
 Big time gifts for the birthday boy! :)  (He loves him some Chips Ahoy!)

These next few pictures are highlighting Molly who believes she should be the star of all pictures...
 Picture Proof #1
 Picture Proof #2
 Picture Proof #3...oh Mollinator! (And I'm loving Syd's pose in this one as well!) :)
 The best birthday kisses ever!!!
We love you Babe!  You're the awesomest!!!!
Happy Birthday Bebeh!!!!!!

No comments: