Sunday, September 18, 2011

John, Friendship, Pinterest, Exercise

I've decided to combine the last four topics from my list into one post.  Otherwise it could be forever before I get to each one.  First up...

John...
I'm doing a Bible study on Thursday nights that I am so, so glad that I signed up for.  It is facilitated by some awesome ladies as well as attended by some great gals.  We focus on a section from the book of John each week.  There are no workbooks.  It's just plain and simple Bible study.  I really love how it has been set up...we write down the passage we're studying word for word, put it into our own words, and then just write our thoughts, what we get out of it, what is in our hearts because of it.  Each week I've come away with something new that I've never thought about with each passage.  All of the scriptures are so familiar, but it's amazing that, no matter how many times you read it, God can always make it applicable to your life in that moment.  Not only am I loving this time of getting together during the week, but I'm also loving that this is helping me in staying accountable in my Bible study.  I'm sad to say that I'm not always consistent.  I'm the loving the encouragement, prayer time, and wisdom that I'm getting from our study each week.  It's a time of refreshment for me!

Friendship...
Hmmm...so many things I could write about here.  I think what I'm going to say is that I'm realizing lately how very important friendship is to me.  People come in and out of our lives and some stay for a long time and others are there for a season.  I really feel like our friendships have purpose.  I have always known that I've had certain connections with certain people.  There are some friendships that will always be there, no matter how long it has been since we've seen or talked to each other.  I have a couple of friends from childhood that are that way.  Anytime we get together, it's like we've never been apart.  I have a couple of those from adulthood too.  Those are the ones that I cherish the most.  Friendships that come without conditions or expectations.  I hope you know who you are...because I heart you friends!
 

Pinterest...
This will be short.  I LOVE Pinterest.  It's the best thing on the web right now...at least in my opinion.  If I let myself, I could sit and pin for hours.  It's a time waster and it's genius!  Some of my fave pins right now...
Cute Outfit Ideas...
Decorating Ideas...

Recipes...

Girly Things...


School Ideas...and so much more!  I LOVE Pinterest! 
Exercise...
I'm working on it.  Some weeks are awesome.  Some are big fat fails.  I really notice a difference when I don't workout.  I'm more likely to be in a better mood when I workout.  I have way more energy.  I feel so much better.  I need a workout buddy, though.  I think it would make things way easier.  So...I'm on the search.  :)

So there ya have it! 4 posts in one.  :)

No comments: