"Move" -- by MercyMe
Love this one! And if you don't love yo'self some MercyMe...well, you're weird.
"Your Hands" -- by JJ Heller
Love, love, love this song! It's new to me. I heard it after seeing it on my friend Melissa's blog. One of my favorite verses ever is Isaiah 49:16, "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." We are in His hands and our names are written there.
"Everything I Need" -- by Kutless
I've already blogged about this song...just had to put it on my list.
"Jesus Freak" -- by DC Talk
An oldie but a goodie. I just put this on my iPod. Always a Jesus Freak! :)
"Lift Me Up" -- by The Afters
Reminds you that He has you. Encouraging, yo. Love it!
"Hold Me" -- by Jamie Grace feat. tobyMac (the rappin' white guy from DC Talk!:))
Listen to this one on the way to school on many mornings. Gets you ready for your day.
All of these songs really follow the theme of reminding me who is in control. Something I need a lot of lately. Do you have any to add to my list? :)
P.S. If you're reading on FB...click on the "read original post" to see my blog. You won't be able to see the whole post on FB. :) Happy iPod playing friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment