Monday, July 16, 2012

July Beginnings...

I have no clue how we are half way through July and I haven't posted once.  Well, OK, I guess I do.  We've been cleaning, packing, shopping, packing, doing laundry, traveling, and summering.  It's been a great July so far.  We've celebrated the 4th, driven to Florida, lounged on the beach, and have loved every bit of it.
My parents headed out of the town the week that we left for the beach and so the girls, my mom, and I headed to meet up with my dad for lunch before they left.
The Girls and Their BigPa
Visiting some of his friends... :)
I love GC's face in the bear pic.  HA!
We heart hanging out with my parentals.  They're the best!

Not only did we lunch with BigPa and Gigi, but we also took my precious Dora into the shop to get some repairs before our long drive to Florida.  Our car shop reported that our 9 year old girl needed a new transmission.  We'd already planned to get a new ride at the end of the year, but good ol' Dora just didn't want us to wait that long.  She was a good ride for over 9 years.  P surprised me with her for Christmas in 2003.  I have to admit...it was a little sad to see her go.  I am truly that sentimental.  I mean, all of my babies came home in Dora the Explorer.  You were good to us girl.  We'll miss you...OK, not that much. 
Dora the Explorer
2003-2012
RIP

Let me introduce you to our newest family member.  Welcome to the family LaFonda the Honda!  Mama is lovin' her new ride!  WooHoooo!
Isnt' she pretty!?  Loving her! :)
LaFonda the Honda
2012-?

I'll finish this, the first post of July, with these 2 adorable pics...
ANTM practice...
My little laundry helper!  Love it!  Love her!

Stay tuned for 4th of July and lots of beach posts!

No comments: