Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012

We were so, so excited to be able to plan a big family vacation this year!  So excited and so very thankful!  It's beyond amazing that God has blessed our family in the way he has after the journey that he has brought us through!  We are blessed enough to be able to take an amazing vacation and I don't take that for granted. 

We planned a trip to Destin because the girls have always wanted to go to the beach.  It's something they have expressed to us many, many times, so we were uber excited to finally be able to take them!  I'm going to break our trip up into a few posts.  This is just a preview of our trip through my Instagram pictures.  Have I ever said how much I love that app.?  Seriously, I do.  Anyway, stay tuned for pictures galore in the next few days!  Destin was A-MAZ-ING!


No comments: