Our Sand Castle Structure Thing
Paul loved going out to snorkel, even though there wasn't much to see. He ended up catching a good size ghost crab under the water and was determined to get it back for the girls to see even though it pinched (drew blood) the poo out of his finger. Good Daddy! :)
Checking it out...
Now that's a sand pyramid if I ever saw one!
Oh how we loved the pool to help rinse the salt and sand off! :)
Sunday night, after we took our family beach pics (saving those for a later post), GC wrote names in the sand, I took a picture I love of my handsome hubs, and we went to hunt for ghost crabs.
"GCA -- I <3 Jesus" Love her.
Love that chiseled face. Yep I do.
She wrote everyone's name! :)
We bought the girls some little flashlights and they had a blast searching. We'd almost given up, I mean it WAS dark outside, when Gracie Claire spotted one! Excitement all around, I tell ya!
Searching, searching...
I found one!!
The celebrity himself... :)
I found it! I found it!
They all took turns holding the little guy! :)
Definitely a fun day!


























1 comment:
That sand is unreal! Looks like you all had a blast! Love your pics!
Post a Comment