Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Lovin' {Destin} Post 2

After spending a full day at the beach, we headed in to clear the sand out of all of our crevasses (literally...HA!) and EAT!  We decided to do the big all-you-can-eat seafood buffet, which was delish!  After eating enough to make us pop (we like getting our moneys worth) we went to walk around outside for a while.  The weather was so great the whole time we were there!  And, of course, I took pictures! 
 I took these with my giant zoom lens before we went to dinner.  I don't think you can ever take too many pictures of the ocean, fo realz.
 Someday I will do this.  Seriously. :)
 The people we ran into were so, so nice.  This random girl offered to take a family picture for us.  Ummm...thank you random girl.  You did a great job! :)
 Me and My Ladies
 It's not a photo shoot without silly pics...
 I completely love all of these pictures of the girls.  The camera just loves them, no?!  (You better not say no!) ;)
 Sydney decided to practice her Blue Steel/ANTM Cycle 534 poses!
 I just can't get enough of them.  *LOVE*
 I.  LOVE.  THIS.  PICTURE.  Molly just figured out how to cross her eyes so she does it all the time!  Love it!
 HAHA!!  Oh Syd.
Stay tuned... :)


No comments: