I love my hubs. There is just something about dads of all girls. God knew when he gave us 3 daughters that Paul would be the man to lead by example by being Christ-like, loving, a builder of character, and a daddy who didn't care that he didn't have a son. The men that our girls marry one day have a ton to live up to.
I love my dad. If you know me, you know how much I look up to him. He taught my brother, sister, and me the love of Jesus. He is loving and hilarious. He's the best and I am so thankful for him!
I am blessed with so many other great dads in my life! My brother, brothers-in-law, and fathers-in-law are greatness! I love the way they each love their kids! I'm so thankful for all of them!!
Happy Father's Day 2013!!

No comments:
Post a Comment