Who doesn't love a good random post?! This one consists of lots of phone pictures that deserved a small shout-out on the ol' blog!
P and I went to the Rangers game a month or so ago with his Dad and our nephew Parker. It was our first game to go to this season and it was a fun one! I don't know if it's because I'm getting to be the age of a real adult or what, but I sure do enjoy me some Rangers baseball. Or maybe it's just the nachos.
Sydney lost her second tooth! She pulled this one all by herself...just like the first! She is my brave, independent girl who likes to figure out how to do things all on her own!
If you haven't heard by now (which is probably impossible if you're my friend on FB or in real life) I might be a little bit of a JT fan. Well my friends, come December, these two 30-somethings will be rockin' it out with JT himself at the AAC. We might be kind of excited. He'll probably hear us singing and fire his back-up singers and ask us to tour with him. Probably.
I got to go with my Sydster on her Kindergarten field trip to the zoo. It was so fun to have a Sydney & Mommy day! Look at that adorable face. Love her!
Mother's Day was so great. I felt so loved and blessed. Thank you Lord for giving me the desires of my heart! I'm a wife and mommy. My most precious gifts ever!
These 2 adorable scientists rocked out a fantastic presentation at the big Science night that our school district put on this year! I expect huge things for the futures of these two. They were pretty amazing!
We celebrated Field Day this year in a Seussical way! So fun and a great success!!!!
She loves her Daddy!
Celebrating Memorial Day at the park!










No comments:
Post a Comment