Well, hello there! It has been over 2 months since the last blogeroo, so I figured it was time to catch up! When I left you last, we were at the end of Spring Break. Now I sit here at the end of the school year! Seriously, it went by in a flash! These lovely ladies you see above have grown (literally) an inch each since Spring Break. In 5 more school days, I will have a 1st grader and 3rd grader in my midst...*gulp, tear!* Before I drown in my tears...I must get down to the task at hand. EASTER!
Easter was, as always, such a great weekend of remembering the One who died for us and then rose again to give us life! He has truly given us another year full of blessings and answered prayers!
We started our Easter weekend by having our annual teacher's kids Easter egg hunt at school! It's always fun to see the people you work with everyday with their little ones! So thankful that I work at a place that values family!!
![]() |
| I know...they're adorable! |
After church, we headed home and had our own little egg hunt in the back yard. Happy faces all around!
It was a great weekend celebrating the real meaning of Easter! Thank you Lord!









No comments:
Post a Comment