OK...let's get to it, shall we? I decided the easiest thing to do would be to cram the last 3 months into one giant post. I know, I know. Excited, you are!
A new school year started at the end of August! I began my 5th year in my district and my 8th year teaching 1st grade. My very first group of 1st graders are seniors this year! Seriously. Time goes fast. Speaking of that, look at our beauties...
My (then) 4 year old, 1st grader, and 3rd grader! How has time gone by SO fast! They are amazing and I'm SO thankful for them!
I loved their school pics! They're beauties!
My Mollinator turned 5 years old at the end of October! I cannot believe that she will be a Kindergartner next year! My baby! A Kindergartner! She is the epitomy of JOY! It's no mistake that her middle name fits her so well! We love you SO much Molly! You are the perfect way to complete our little fam of 5! You make us laugh, snort, sigh, jump, and cry with joy! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see how Jesus uses you in the future! He is already using you in ways that are amazing for Him! Love you Mollinator!
We took her and her sisters to see Dora Live! It was the best thing ever in her little world! She LOVED it!
Meeting SWIPER! (Her fave!)
These pics pretty much sum up our fall...
Pretty Little Pumpkins
Love my 4 blessings...
My little ladies posing for their camera crazy mama!
Our Cowgirls on Halloween
Thanksgiving included visits and meals with all of our families. We loved getting to spend time with the people we are SO thankful for...
We headed out last weekend to get some pictures for our Christmas card. These are a few of my faves...
If you live under a rock, you wouldn't know about my love for Justin Timberlake. My bestie B and I went to his concert this past week and were not disappointed. Seriously, best concert I've ever been to. We sang, screamed, danced, and stood the entire time. LOVED every minute. SAD it's over.
We ate lots of delicious foods that night: Poptarts, Jumbo Dogs, and Pretzels.
We spent lots of time taking selfies.
We were SO sad it was over.
My new favorite shirt.
Today has been spent doing this...
The ice is so pretty and we're so thankful to have a warm house to spend time together in! Thinking of those who don't and the amazing people who are working to help others out in this crazy weather!
I promise to try not to slip in my blogging responsibilities again. Thank you to my one reader (Hi Mom!) who probably still checks to see if it is updated! Back to lounging on the couch...

No comments:
Post a Comment