Friday, January 23, 2009

Blog Drought

For some reason, I've not been a good blogger lately. I have a few things I could write about, but have been a bad mommy and haven't taken many pictures since Christmas. I got the camera out today and promise to be better. I guess I could blog w/o pictures, but seriously, we all know reading my deep thoughts and ramblings is not what most visit my blog for! :)

Here's the list of things that I need to blog about:
  • Funny Things Gracie Claire Says
  • Updates on the Girls
  • Gracie Claire's and Sydney's 4th & 2nd Birthday (coming in Feb.)
  • Molly's Birth Story (3 months late)
  • Quilts
  • The Funky Monkey
  • Diet and Exercise
  • Turning 30
OK...I think that's a good list for now. I'm sure there will be other things that come to me that I will post about as I think of them. I'll be back soon!

No comments: