Saturday, January 31, 2009

Game Night With the Fam

Friday night we had such a fun night playing games and being together. Gracie Claire got several games for Christmas that she has, all of a sudden, become very interested in, so we let her choose, and she picked Hi Ho Cherry-O. SO FUN...

Reading Directions

Mommy and My Sweet Gracie Claire

It's Sydney's (and Daddy's) Turn

Gracie Claire's Turn

Paul and Our Precious Syd

Mommy and Sweet Molly (She took her turns with me ;)

Gracie Claire's Reaction to Winning...So Excited!

The Girls' Faces in this Pic Cracked Me Up

Playing Some Wii after Hi Ho Cherry-O...she "beat up" Daddy!

Strategizing

Molly Had Fun Too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that you are intentionally working on making such sweet family memories. KJ is just starting to get into games a little bit and I can't wait until he is old enough to really enjoy them. My brothers and I had so much fun with board games growing up.