Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Sweetness That Never Stops

This is my second post in a row about my little lovable 2 year old. I promise to get to my other two sweeties next. Sydney just keeps providing me with more and more material. It's the sweetness that never stops...mixed in with a little crazy funniness. I have three things to write about that involve my ever busy Sydney...the laundry, fingernail polish, and her school program.

First up--the laundry. Every time I do laundry, my little helper shows up to help me unload the clothes from the washer and put them in the dryer. It's great training, people! Here's my little cutie helping me out...


As mentioned in the previous post (the one about the Sharpie,) you cannot take your eyes off my curious little bug for a second. Here is the result of me looking down to eat my breakfast for two minutes...


Not a bad job for her first try!

This last week, Syd's class did their end of the year program. The toddlers held their programs in their classrooms this year and it was very sweet. When they led them in to sing, Sydney was definitely not sure about how she felt about the whole situation...thus, these pictures.



She ran to her teacher at one point and then ran to me once she saw me in the audience. She stayed with me for the first couple of songs, but then decided to go perform when the dancing started. She did all of the actions and even sang a couple of times, but her performance smile is something that we'll have to work on...



Nonetheless, she was adorable, and I was so proud of her! After they were all done and she came over to me, she was very proud of herself...



I sure do love my beautiful, sweet stinker. She definitely keeps us hoppin' and we love the awesome little person that she is growing to be!


3 comments:

emily anna said...

I love that little girl, she is just too sweet! :) So thankful for y'all. See you tonight.

Randi Freeby said...

Oh my word, that program was hilarious. I did not know what to expect but a cry fest is what I got. Those kids were so funny. Cason did not move a muscle until he saw me and then he wanted nothing to do with the program. I tried and tried with no progress, so I just held him. Then they were so confused when we had to leave. The whole thing was just chaos. Your girls are so precious and I love getting to see you when we drop the kids off.

Stacey said...

AHHH! 2 year olds! So sweet yet so destructive! I have very similar stories of my kids at 2! It is a good thing their so cute!
Hope to hear good news on the job front for Paul.