Saturday, December 11, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

Gracie Claire got to participate in our church's children's musical this year and she loved every part of it! She couldn't wait for practice each week, she was so excited about her "first dress rehearsal" (I think she plans on performing often,) and she was so excited about the performance, inviting everyone she knows. The musical was about some girls who were very greedy, wanting everything they saw in a toy store. When the toys come to life, they tell the toys about the real meaning of Christmas and realize that they need to remember that giving and Jesus is why we really celebrate Christmas. The "toys" were all from Toy Story. Gracie Claire chose to be Jessie and, if I may say, was the cutest Jessie ever! She LOVED it! We were so proud of her and love that we are a part of a church that helps us teach our girls how to be servants. We loved that she wanted to serve in this way!

Dress Rehearsal :)

Over 200 kids participated in this huge production!

I love all of it!

Sweetest Jessie ever!

(L) GC and Ms. Patty-Our awesome children's minister and the musical director.
(R) GC and Ms. Shei-GC's sweet preschool music teacher and the asst. musical director.

The 3 Little Ladies - They love each other so much! We are so blessed!

The little actress! :)
Now for the pictures with her biggest fans...

(L) BigPa and Gigi (R) Uncle Nkere and Aunt Gracie

PaPaw and Janny

Daddy and Mommy

No comments: