Thanksgiving Day we got up early, prepared our assigned dishes, and headed off to BigPa's and Gigi's house. We had a fun day eating together, laying around, watching the Thanksgiving Day parade, and eating some more. That evening we headed to Paul's Granny's house to have Thanksgiving with his whole family. We love getting together with them and always have a fun time! Sadly, we didn't get any pictures while we were there and I blame this on Paul. Yes. I do. I handed him the camera and asked him to be in charge of taking pictures, and he didn't. :-( See if I ever hand that responsibility over again. ;-) So...here is part of our day in pictures. We are so thankful for all of our family and know how blessed we are to have all of them so close by!

SO thankful for our 3 Little Ladies

The Spread

Time to Eat, but first we all shared what we were thankful for! :) I love that tradition!

Being Turkeys :)

We missed having everyone else with us, but had a great day together!


(L) They love their BigPa and Gigi! (R) SO thankful for our little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment