Waiting for Molly to wake up...
(L) Yummy! (R) Ready to eat...especially Molly! :o)
The Chef
My Most Precious Gifts
Best Presents Ever!
Stockings!
She got her cheerleading "costune!" One of the items at the top of her list! :o)
(L) She thought she got a box of corndogs! :o) You can see how she feels about that! (R) It's not corndogs...it's Toy Story 3! HA!
Showing off her "La La Loopsy Doll." Sent all the way from Colorado (Thanks Em!)
One of my gifts...no judgements. ;o)
I surprised Paul with a Kindle! I think this is the first year I've really surprised him!! I heart giving! It's just so much fun!
The infamous mermaid "costune." This one likes to make believe! :o)
They gave each other pink boas this year...too hilarious! Work it!
(L) Love my parentals! SO thankful for Daddio and Momina! (R) Love it!
































No comments:
Post a Comment