Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sydney's "Program"

Sydney's little class did a "program" for the parents by singing a few Christmas songs. I didn't get to go because I had to be at work, but Paul went and took some pics. Isn't my Syd the cutest Rudolph ever??! I love her!

I shall stand on my box for just a second and then quickly step down. Paul was at the back of the area where the kids performed. Thankfully we have a great lens to get close-up shots even from far away. In the front row sat a woman (who's head you can see in the above photo) who had her arm extended straight up into the air to videotape the program. This is the only photo of our Syd without the said arm in the way. If you intend on videotaping your child's performance, please choose a seat to the side. There are plenty of other people in the audience who would love to have pictures of their children. Don't ruin it by blocking everyone who is behind you. It's obnoxious. Stepping down now.

No comments: