Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog Challenge Saturday - Fridge Finds

Our second blog challenge this week is all about what's inside your refrigerator. First of all, thank goodness I had just cleaned ours out and thank goodness Paul hasn't no one has really been home this week to mess it up. :) (Love you babe...but organization skillz aren't your thang!) So...on to the fridge. I have to say, it's not that exciting. I like how some of the photos turned out though. Who knew...refrigerator lighting rocks!

Let me start off by saying that, yes, in fact my school teacher picture is indeed hanging on our refrigerator. Why, you ask? Because I haven't yet found the perfect frame for it to hang above our bed. I left the freezer pictures out. They were just not as exciting. :) Our refrigerator contains your typical items...milk, juice, eggs, etc. Below are some of my faves!

(L) I heart fresh berries...specifically raspberries and blueberries. YURM! (R) Vitamin Water Zero is a new find...but oh so yummy!

(L) I've never really been a big coffee drinker until this deliciousness appeared in our lives. Hello Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Creme...I love you. (R) If you don't love you some Miracle Whip, you're not welcome in my home. ;)

(L) Yes, in fact I do buy Oscar Mayer Wieners and I'm proud of it. (R) This is the healthy drawer with a little bit o' bacon bits thrown in.

I hope you've enjoyed your tour of our fridge. It's been real. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm still trying to decide where to hang my 8X10 photo of Mrs. Aslin too..hmmm :) Great Pics!