This week's Favorite Things is all about the music, yo! One of my most favorite things in general is music. I love listening to it, singing it, dancing to it...I HEART music!! We decided to come up with some super fun categories to help us with this huge topic...so here we go! So excited! :)
A Song From the Year You Were Born
I'm cheating a little on this because I was born in '78 and this is from '79, but how could I not post this one. My parents had this on one of those mini-records (still do) and I loved listening to it. Who wouldn't love listening to a song sung straight to them by Waylon. Seriously. :)
A Song From the Year You Graduated High School
I need to make sure Ashley Norris Broom sees this pick. We listened to this song on a tape over and over again the summer of '97 on our many trips to Tyler that year and we loved this song! Oh, Usher. You're just not the same as you use to be!
A Love Song
I LOVE this song. I haven't listened to it in a long time, but it still makes me teary. We played it at our wedding. I love the words, they're so true, and I love the beautiful tune, and if you don't love Clint Black's voice...you're not my friend. Definite favorite.
A Song That Makes Me Want to Dance
You can dance to almost every Kirk Franklin song, but I love this one. I'd look like a total white girl dancin' up 'n her...fo sho, but I don't even cur! ;) I feel like havin' some church up 'n her! STOMP!
A Song That's A Guilty Pleasure
Oh JT...I'm a fan. Yep, I am. I wasn't until he got rid of those other losers from N'Sync. He's better off on his own. Don't worry ladies...Paul knows my luv for Justin. ;)
Life is a beach
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment