Friday, April 29, 2011

FTF


This week's FTF (Favorite Things Friday) is dedicated to my parentals. My Daddio and Momina are awesome! They're definitely my favorite parents. (Lucky for me and them!) I was blessed with parents who have loved me through thick and thin and have taught me how to live. They love the Lord with everything and have taught me to do so too. We laugh, to the point of tears and snorts, a lot. We've done that since I can remember. I have the best memories of growing up and we still tell the same stories over and over. They've helped me set the bar high when it came to how I did in school, choosing a career, dating, who I married, how to be a Mommy, and my spiritual life. I love that they led and guided rather than made the choices for me. (Not that I didn't hear it if they didn't agree!) :) I love my parentals. They're two of my best friends. They're smart, wise, kind, loving, forgiving, humble, not perfect, but admit to their mistakes, and they love people. I wouldn't trade them, ever. If you have anything bad to say or think about them...don't come near me. I won't like you. :) I love you Daddio and Momina. You rock.
Love,
Popina

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have to say your dad is one of the reasons I miss RHCC, so wonderful to see how much you love each other!