Sunday, April 03, 2011

Momina's Birthday Bash

Momina's (my mom's) birthday was last Wednesday. We had planned on having a party that night, but she got sick with the flu, not to mention all three of the little ladies had fever. So, the bash got moved to today! Everyone got to be there and we had such a fun time eating lots of meat grilled by the Daddio (my dad), as well as other yummy things, playing a fun game all about Momina, and going to the park to play. My mom is awesome. She taught me how to be the Mommy that I am and I'm so grateful for her. She's one of my very best friends and I couldn't love her more!


Birthday cake time...with all the grands to help blow out the candles! (I got her a "47" just for fun!) :)


Fun at the park...



Even the big kids had fun! :)





Getting chased by BigPa is always a blast...


I love you Momina! You're the best Gigi...


...and Momina!

No comments: