Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Turds, Silver Lips, and FB Friends

I love being a Mommy and all that comes with it. It's not the easiest job ever and it definitely comes with frustration every now and then, but it's the only job that I would never quit. I seriously don't understand parents, if you can call them that, who don't look at their children and feel completely overwhelmed with love. Anyway...on to my point of this entry. :)

This is copied straight from my FB status, but it pretty much sums up my evening last night. All I could do was laugh!

"In the last 30 minutes I have...made dinner for the girls, cleaned a turd out of Molly's bedroom trashcan after she disposed of it when she woke up from her nap along with many used wipes, and cleaned silver ink off of Sydney's lips--she was trying out an early 80s look while I was cleaning up turds. Fun times. :)"

Good times, good times.


The Turd Princess and her Silver Lipped Friend :)

LET ME PREFACE THE FOLLOWING WITH: THIS IS MY OWN OPINION. IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT FB, I AM NOT JUDGING YOU IN ANY WAY. SO...

As for FB friends, I'm shrinking my list little by little. There are reasons for it that I won't be specific about, but I'll just say that I feel lighter. FB has seriously become ridiculous. I'm not quitting it, but I've felt, lately, that it can be used by me (and probably others...don't lie) way too much. I also feel like things can be said and misinterpreted. I'm not misinterpreting...I mean it is facebook and all, but I've recently been misinterpreted (and I am the furthest from drama and scandal that you can be) and I don't like it. So...all of that to say, I'm on a facebook diet. I've gone from 692 fb friend pounds to an even 400. I feel like shrinking even more than that too. Who knows what new criteria I might come up with. Let me end by saying...I think the word "turd" is one of the funniest words ever. You know you think it is too! :)

3 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Of course it's a funny word! I clicked on this post just to see what the turd was about. Love it

Mary said...

Yep, I love the word turd...also love POOP :)

Stacey said...

I totally agree with you about FB! It is so easy to be misinterpreted. I have recently also shrunk my fb friend list. Love the word turd, (it is what I call my children, in a loving way, when they are being well, turds!) Loe your posts!