The girls say funny things all the time and I wish I wrote more of them down. Here are a couple of conversations we've had lately...
GC after taking a bite of something she didn't like: Ewww! That tasted like when you stick your finger in your ear!
Me: You mean earwax?
GC: Yes!
Me: How do you know what earwax tastes like?
GC in a matter if fact way: I've tried it!!
Hahaha!!
Molly: I'm getting married!!
Me: To who?
Molly: To my husband!
Me: Who is your husband going to be?
Molly: It's a secret! :)
Sydney after playing Temple Run on my phone: Mommy, is this my highest score?
Me after seeing that she scored over 300,000: Yeah Syd! That's really high!
Syd: I know. I'm an expert at this thing. :)
Oh how I love them!
Life is a beach
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment