Saturday, February 04, 2012

Sleepy Saturday

We drove up to visit Paul's mom and Carl last night and I've spent most of the day stretched out on the couch. It's nice to have one of those days to do nothing. Here are the pics to prove what a lazy bum I was today...
The little princesses have had a glorious time being treated as such by Mimi. Notice their lovely make-up. :) This photo was taken while I was sitting on the couch.
I made Paul take a self-portrait with me on the couch. He loves when I do that.
I ordered a new case for my phone...from the couch.
I've spent my afternoon re-reading this little gem. I'm the girl who is a teensy bit emotional about the movie coming out. Nerd/psycho alert. :) By the way...I was reading on the couch.
I drank coffee in the middle of the day...on the couch.
And I watched my 4 favorite people snuggle outside by the fire. :) I got up to take this picture.

This restful weekend has been much needed. I'm so looking forward to church tomorrow too! Happy Saturday!

No comments: