We had a blast celebrating the girls' birthdays this week! Gracie Claire, who was born on Valentine's Day, got to have a fun day at school with a Sock Hop and her class Valentines Party. She chooses to believe it's all to celebrate her! Paul took the day off and was a Watch DOG at school, so he got to spend the day with GC. My parents came over to have pizza with us that night. We had a great day celebrating Gracie Claire and then the girls that night! Sydney had a great day on her birthday too! (I hated being away from her on her day!) Paul came and got her at lunch time and took her to lunch. She wanted to go to Cabelas. :) They had a great afternoon together! They also went to pick up the girls' presents...new bikes! Syd was pumped...GC is too much like me when it comes to riding a bike. You could say she's a little bit skittish. We'll get her going though...I mean Paul will get her going. :) The girls worked together and decided where they wanted to eat that night. They chose the place where you could see fire. :) We have a hibachi restaurant right up the road from us and they had a great time chowin' down. So did I. We had such a great couple of days celebrating our girlies! We are over the moon for them and couldn't be more thankful! Love my bebehs! Now, get ready for an insane amount of pictures! :)
I am the wife of the best husband, the mommy of the greatest, most precious girls, the teacher of the most awesome students, and the child of the Most High King! I have been given the best life and I strive to live it for Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment