My sweet and precious girl,
I can't believe that you're 7 years old! I feel like you were just put into my arms for the first time and now you are 7! I am so proud of the girl you have become and are becoming! You have a beautiful, precious, compassionate, and sincere heart! You are hilarious! You always keep us laughing. You ask questions about everything and remember every answer we give you! You love with everything that you have! You are extremely, over the top, intelligent. I don't talk about that to lots of people because I don't want to seem like I'm bragging, but seriously. You're above and beyond. You love your mommy and daddy. I love how you've become my little friend too. We have conversations about things that are important and meaningful. I love it. Daddy is your favorite guy! He knows just how to cheer you up and you know how to cheer him up! You are an amazing big sister. You put up with lots from your little sisters and they love you so much! You love your friends! There is no one around you who you don't include as your friend. You always defend the underdog. You don't like when someone is treated unfairly or in an unkind way. You stick up for who you should stick up for. I'm so proud of you for that! You love to laugh. You love to be silly. You love to be a little actress. We see theatre in your future. We love all of this about you plus some.
What we love most though, my sweet girl, is how much you love Jesus. You are so beyond your years in understanding the love that Jesus has for you and you are so willing to love Him in return and tell anyone who will listen about Him. You praise harder than any 7 year old (or 47 year old for that matter) that I know. You believe in Him. You follow Him. We see Him in all that you do. He is in the love that you give others, the way that you treat people, and the words that you speak. He has huge plans for you! Daddy and I can't wait to see how you continue to be used by Jesus!
Mommy loves you so much. God answered our prayer, 7 years ago, when He gave you to us. I am beyond thankful for the gift that you are to me and Daddy. Happy Birthday big girl! You rock our socks off!
Love you with all my heart,
Mommy






No comments:
Post a Comment