Saturday, February 02, 2013

2012

Our Year In Pictures
 
January
 Look at how little they were just one year ago?!  My little beauties!
 January must have been warm!  We went on a hike and ended up with some great pics and memories that we love.  They're my most favorite people ever!
P and I partied at a Dallas Stars game with my parentals.  Good times!
 
February
 The best Daddy ever took his two oldest to a Father/Daughter dance at our church.  I know they'll never forget it!
These 2 beauties celebrated their 7th and 5th birthdays.  I can't believe they'll be 8 and 6 in just a few weeks.  Be still my heart, it goes so fast.  They're amazing.
We celebrated with a trip to Sweet & Sassy.  They're sweet and sassy as it is.  :)
 
March
 One of my top 5 fave pics of the year!  My little stars!
The ladies and I rocked out a fab Spring Break...including a trip to the movies to see "The Lorax."
 
April
 I mean, seriously.  He's the best.
 Easter Beauties
 P rocked out some amazing races this year. 
Our "Reaching The Masses" campaign was truly blessed by a super successful garage sale!
 
May
 Our Sydster started her Kindergarten journey with a trip to Kindergarten Round-Up!
Gracie Claire rocked out her first triathlon.  Needless to say, there was one proud Daddy who raced with her.  I was so proud of her for her hard work!
 
June
GC finished 1st grade with a bang!  Oh, how I love this child!
P and I went on a trip to New Mexico...just the 2 of us.  It was a great trip!
I enjoyed being ridiculous while he watched a movie... ;)
 The little ladies and I enjoyed many a trip to the pool...and the ladies rocked it at swimming lessons this year!
 
The ladies celebrated their amazing Daddy on Father's Day.  He's the best.  We are so blessed!
 
July
 We LOVED (and that's an understatement) our 1st big family vacation to the beach in Destin, FL.  It was UH-MAY-ZING!
 Posted this just to show how completely hot my hubs is.  Fo realz.
 Molly's Dora flip-flop had a toothy encounter with a gator...and then was rescued.  To the relief of the Mollinator.
 We celebrated the 4th at Lake Texoma...Happy BDay to the good ol' US of A.
LaFonda the Honda joined our fam.  She's been a great addition.
 
August
 We had a fantastical visit from my wonderful Grandma and Fam.  I just love her.  And I love how my girls love her too.  Not to mention...I look like her.  :)
 We experienced an amazingly weird and scary allergic reaction of some kind with my sweet baby.  I still cringe just looking at this picture.  My poor baby.
 Gracie Claire started 2nd grade, Sydney began Kindergarten, Molly went to a new sitter, and I began teaching my 7th year of 1st grade.  *Happy Sigh*
The legacy of B & A continued.  I am still in such amazement that God brought this duo back together.  One of the biggest blessings fo sho. 
 
September
 This precious and giving girl chopped her hair again to donate to Locks of Love.  So proud of how selfless she is.
We found out that we would be getting another nephew!
 
October
One of my top 5 fave pics of the year.  Love him.
 My baby turned 4.  She was so excited to be a big 4 year old.  We celebrated with lots of Dora.  :)Love, love my baby girl.
Another top 5 pic...the ladies were rock stars for Halloween.  They are seriously adorable. 
 
November
 We were so thankful to spend Thanksgiving together with my whole side of the fam.  How presh are these 6!
 I turned 34...and I couldn't be more thankful for all of the gifts that I've been given. 
 
December
The Reindeer Romp produced another proud Daddy moment.  They ran their first 5K together.  :)
We celebrated the birth of Jesus with our fam. 
 
2012 was a year of blessings.  God is so faithful and good.  Even through hard times, He has never failed us.  We are so thankful for another year to grow in Him and serve.  May 2013 be full of God's never ending grace and mercy.  May we never forget who is in control and gives us every good and precious gift!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!! You have a beautiful family! ��

Unknown said...

I love this! You have a beautiful family!